Cloud-based Dispatching for
Emergency Services &
Crisis Response Organizations
Who We Are
Trek Medics International develops innovative mobile technologies to ensure communities can send the right responder to the right location at the right time. We do this primarily through Beacon, a reliable and cost-effective dispatch solution for responder organizations.
Join the thousands worldwide who have streamlined their dispatch operations with Beacon.
Beacon supports two types of response agencies:
The Crisis Response Podcast
- Episode #13: Volunteer Emergency Services in Johannesburg, South Africa | ComMedComMed is a volunteer emergency medical service in Johannesburg, South Africa, that delivers immediate life-saving care to any who needs it at no cost.
- Episode #12: 21st Century Megadisasters | National Center for Disaster PreparednessIn this episode, we speak with Jeff Schlegelmilch, the Director of the National Center for Disaster Preparedness at Columbia University and the author of Rethinking Readiness: A Brief Guide to 21st Century Megadisasters.
- Episode #11: Violence Interruption in Chicago | Roseland Ceasefire ProjectThe Roseland Ceasefire Project’s mission is to develop and deploy proven violence mitigation techniques and actions to stop and/or reduce violence of all kinds in their community, with an emphasis on gang-related and interpersonal violence.
- Episode #10: Road Traffic Injuries in Bangladesh | TraumaLinkIn Bangladesh, TraumaLink is proving how volunteer-based roadside emergency response systems can both save lives and be sustainable in communities where no such service previously existed.
- Episode #9: Earthquake Response in Turkey | Empact NorthwestWhen major disasters strike and outside support is needed, how do disaster response organizations decide to deploy? And how do they know what to do when they get there? In this episode, we’re joined by Jake Gillanders of Empact Northwest to get an up-close look at how they’re responding to the Turkey earthquake.
We are thankful for the partners who support our mission to bring communities, everywhere, access to reliable, life-saving technology.