Cloud-based Dispatching for
Emergency Services &
Crisis Response Organizations
Who We Are
Trek Medics International develops innovative mobile technologies to ensure communities can send the right responder to the right location at the right time. We do this primarily through Beacon, a reliable and cost-effective dispatch solution for responder organizations.
Sales & Development Internship
Join the thousands worldwide who have streamlined their dispatch operations with Beacon.
Beacon supports two types of response agencies:
The Crisis Response Podcast
- Episode #15: Building an EMS System from Scratch | Tanzania Rural Health MovementIn Mwanza, Tanzania, local doctor Marko Hingi worked with motorcycle taxi drivers to build an emergency medical system from scratch.
- Episode #14: Donating During Disasters | Charity NavigatorCharity Navigator CEO, Michael Thatcher, discusses the opportunities and challenges of philanthropic giving during disasters, including some tips and tools to help donors give more effectively to front line disaster response organizations.
- Episode #13: Volunteer Emergency Services in Johannesburg, South Africa | ComMedComMed is a volunteer emergency medical service in Johannesburg, South Africa, that delivers immediate life-saving care to any who needs it at no cost.
- Episode #12: 21st Century Megadisasters | National Center for Disaster PreparednessIn this episode, we speak with Jeff Schlegelmilch, the Director of the National Center for Disaster Preparedness at Columbia University and the author of Rethinking Readiness: A Brief Guide to 21st Century Megadisasters.
- Episode #11: Violence Interruption in Chicago | Roseland Ceasefire ProjectThe Roseland Ceasefire Project’s mission is to develop and deploy proven violence mitigation techniques and actions to stop and/or reduce violence of all kinds in their community, with an emphasis on gang-related and interpersonal violence.
We are thankful for the partners who support our mission to bring communities, everywhere, access to reliable, life-saving technology.